Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer Evenings in Lake Geneva

Lake Geneva, WI is one of my favorite places to go. There isn't a doubt about that.
It started in the winter, when the tourists were scarce and the snow was heavy. 
Then the Spring, where everything is renewed. 
Skip to Fall, when the air is crisp and the trees display God's beauty. 
And then there is the summer. 
I have so many memories of Lake Geneva in the summer since I started working at the camp in the summers. 
It's hard to describe what I do when I'm there. Mostly I walk around and take pictures.. 
But there is a certain energy on summer evenings in Lake Geneva- one that I have grown to love an run to whenever I can. 

The lake is actually called Geneva Lake.


Sometimes I go with a friend or two. (This is my camp friend Abby. We ate dinner at Potbelly's & had coffee at Caribou- My favorite coffee joint in Lake Geneva)




Most of the time I go to Lake Geneva alone. It is my favorite place to regather my thoughts after a long week at camp and gain inspiration for writing or photography. 


I love the houses in the town. 













Night time in Lake Geneva after the sun sets is definitly my favorite place to be!






I've never actually been to this restaurant. It is on my to do list!

-Caribou cup's wise words. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment